Friday, November 30, 2007

Boots

mmmmmm warm bodies under warm covers......

Your boot is gliding along my slit and it brings instant wetness. It's not my slit, it's yours. You allow me to use it because it pleases you to do so. And because it pleases you i am putty in your hands. i am throbbing.

Your boot pushes up against my lips, not yet making way into the softer, wetter hidden parts. My mind hears your demand to pull my lips apart, so i do. I scooped from the pool of wet pussy, tasted, and then felt your boot tip touching that sensitive spot at the bottom of my opening. When you kiss me you'll taste pussy. I crave your fingers inside of me, stroking the wetness up along side of my clit, around it, moving the hood.... that hood that is yours and will be ringed as a symbol of what i am. This time i want to cum. I don't know whether i am allowed to or not. Tonight i want to cum on your boot, cum on your fingers. i can almost do it but can't quite get there. I don't know if i'm even allowed to cum. Slut won. Slut said get your vibe and cum for him.... he lit this fire in you, show him....

I once read somewhere that the long term denial of orgasms for men works well for them in that it builds the need to a near painful level. And for women it doesn't work like that. We love to be toyed with, brought close, practiced, practiced. Mind prepared, body follows. mmmmmmm

No comments: