This morning i wanted to write more about the vanilla request that i wrote about on thursday. About obediance for the sake of obediance? Obediance when nobody really cares about the outcome?..... is it enough that i care about the outcome? When the person requesting (or ordering) ... does not make clear whether this is a "firm" order, no modifications.... or is this "general"... done to further an idea along and the timing is not critical.... I am talking about submitting to my husband.... as well as thinking about how this works in an online relationship.....
Sometimes i think maybe i overthink things. The fact is that i am married to a man who doesn't have interest in the power exchange. I'm lucky that he enjoys a kinky thing now and then if i ask for it. But there is still this sub woman (me) who, while obediant, still would like to be acknowledged for it. If i do a good job, i like to know. If i do a half assed job, i need to be called on it. If i skip it, i need to be punished.
I would just like to know what it's like to have this level of accountability. And what if it doesn't happen? How do i change around my mind?
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment