Because i am in an established and long term vanilla relationship and made the difficult choice to actually go back to it after living alone and with a Master for a time, i sometimes wonder how and if i will ever be able to serve in a true D/s fashin again.
i was once invited to join an established M/f couple. This is how i understood it to work and still do.....it works for me to be a beta at the invitation of the alpha, and then the Master.
i don't feel like i can serve a Master who is single or has no sub because i can't provide the contact he'd need.
i'm not sure if i can meet the needs of a Master who is also in a vanilla relationship with someone else. So, is poly the answer?
I can't serve a Master who has a submissive already because of the f/f dynamic. I'll explain...
In order for a triad to work, the primary sub must desire it first and foremost. Her thinking must be something like this... she must have a desire to have a submissive for the "C/couple"... she must find her pleasure and service in sharing that submissive-beta with her Master because it pleases him. There is zero room for jealousy and if the beta has designs on coming in and taking the place of the alpha, that's grounds for packing bags.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment