One might wonder with a title of "Acceptance" that i intend to write about accepting myself as a submissive person. But this is not what's on my mind. I accepted it long ago..... the challenge now is if or why or how i express this quality within the life (and i don't mean Lifestyle) i have chosen.
Put aside thoughts of cuffs and ropes and collars and ball gags and blindfolds. Don't even think about using "Sir" or "Master" in conversation. Cravings? Fetish clothing? After stripping those "Standards of the Lifestyle", what is left to allow some sort of expression? How important is it to exercise submissive expression? I wonder if i've put too much importance on Expression of the lifestyle. Maybe it's best to accept my life choice.
Maybe the desire goes where the mind goes so control the mind and there follows the desire.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment