Thursday, May 1, 2008

KD's hypnoslut

i have an assignment and that is to write about what has happened over the past 2 days. i have until 7:00 tonight to finish my entry.... that's when Master gets home from golfing.

As luck would have it i have unexpected company tonight! So i have only part of my entry written and i beg Your understanding, Master, and i will come back to You here as soon as i can. i hope to be making You proud with my completed entry as soon as possible.

Here we go.... Master gave me another chance to complete this today.

"On a day when my pussy never stopped flowing, and i never stopped floating, i'm asked to write about my experience and i don’t seem to be able to find the words.” Master gave me this sentence as a place to start as a place to document what has happened over the past 2 days because these have been two of the most free and delightful days i have spent. Free.

But first I feel like I have to explain how we got there. If someone were to listen in on the conversations that Master and i have, they’d probably see that ours are not unlike most between a dominant and a submissive. The difference in our conversations is that He may choose to speak to my subconscious as well as to my conscious mind.

He has access to my subconscious because I give Him access to it during a trance state. I have a general awareness that it is happening but not specific awareness. It is like I just push the watchful vanilla me out of the way to allow slut submissive me to have the experience that vanilla me craves but is so way overly protective of. Somehow I know that Master draws me closest to Him when He takes me to the deepest state. And each time He does that I bond more closely to Him in my conscious-minded world as well. Just thinking about this makes His pussy throb as I write for Him.

Over the past months Master has continued to work with me to train my mind to focus on his voice, to focus on tasks at hand, to block out random thoughts, to focus on my body’s sexual responses and to focus on how i feel in response to belonging to Him. This is largely how i serve Him. Everything i do in service to KD is to follow Him where He wants to take me and to do what i can to bring light into His life in whatever way He asks. This is what He wants from me and this is what i try to give. I do mess up sometimes like when I didn’t get this entry done on time. Thank You, Master, for Your most perfect way of handling me.

i was such a huge doubter at first. My conscious mind does not like to settle down even for sleeping and dreaming or even to scene in BDSM... puts up SUCH a battle.

Anyways, i have always understood that i will grant Him access to my trance state and while in a trance state He may choose to talk to me really deeply. While in a trance state i completely understand what is going on and i can stop at any time. It’s not a whole lot different than being in deep subspace and maybe it’s the same thing. i’m not sure but they feel like they come from the same part of my mind. It’s that submissive yearning to be “one with the One” that puts us into subspace and it is also the path that works for hypnotism, too.

Master has also given me some tools that keep me close to Him, some concrete items that have emotional meaning and also evoke physical erotic responses. One tool is a visualization that He uses so that i can feel him and touch him and even smell him and hold him close to me.... and if I hold, say, a large pillow, it is like holding him. I know he has given me this gift of comfort.

Another tool KD uses is the nipple shield. The shields have become symbols of my being bound to Him so that when I see them or hold them or wear them, i feel that bond. Over the past two days i also discovered that when I wear them and then touch them i feel so very charged in Master’s pussy and it pulses and pulses and pulses. By the end of the day Monday, I had not let the shields out of my sight and wore them most of the day. I wore them to bed and awoke on Tuesday morning with one still on and holding the other in my hand.

By Tuesday morning i knew that i would crave have all three holes plugged by the end of the day. i knew that i would become increasingly aroused as the day wore on. i don’t have any specific recollection of having a conversation like that but i just knew. i knew it without thinking about it.

Master and I chatted on Monday night. i'm sure every sub has had the experience of having their minds worked and bodies worked in such subtle ways by the use of trigger words and combination of tone and sentence structure and all those other magical tools our dominants use in addition to the use of the heavier handed methods (smiles). So by Monday night when we talked and when we were talking with our group of friends, i'd been worked in a mind fuck sort of way the entire day and was ready to just sit with Him and serve Him by responding to Him in a way that i could hope to please Him.

So that Monday night with Master i felt myself slip easily into "flying" mode, so hyper tuned into every word, every expression. He had me edging as we spoke and i felt my excitement growing with certain words.... he'd encourage me with "good girl" and i'd feel tongues on my clit. He'd say something else and i'd feel His cock inside pussy. He'd bring me close to orgasm then back away and do it again and back away and do it again and back away, and then sent me to bed.

And i had some instructions. i knew that by the end of the next day we would have some time in voice chat and i would crave to have Him plug my 3 holes. i'm sure there was more but i don't remember.... i just rode the most delish wave and followed Him. Voice chat could mean some time in hypnosis and those times are so very rare and to be cherished. Such a gift it is, and I thank You Master. i was already on a cloud of bliss before i went to bed on Monday.

You know, there’s that battle between vanilla me and slut me. Vanilla me is self conscious and slut me doesn’t really know what to do with vanilla self conscious me. Master has the key, though, and he unlocked that door for me on Tuesday.

We met for a special lunch (both vanilla and slut me love to have lunch with Master).... voice and video chatting from my bed to His desk. He instructed me to have some of my toys ready so I did. And then He began.

I love His voice, I love how there is never a lack of conversation between us. I love his laugh and I love His kindness and I love hearing his passion. I love hearing his footsteps. His stern words make me cry and sometimes sarcasm makes me angry but then it also gets my attention. In my mind’s eye I can see his twinkling eyes and his thoughtful expressions.

That day I shared 3 new toys with Master. A long, ribbed glass dildo, a thick g spot vibe and anal beads. I also had Fat Boy which is KD’s name for the big penis shaped butt plug and a couple of old stand by vibes. The anal beads had been in for a while and before we started our hypnotic session, I removed it because putting it in and taking it out is the part that feels best ;). I also wear our nipple shields when we are together and most of the time when we are apart. Their use makes me most submissive to Him.

I am most comfortable on my side holding a pillow when relaxing in bed. Then with the one word He uses to trance me, I went to him. I “walked” down steps and I could see Him at the bottom of the staircase. The closer I got to Him, the deeper and deeper I went and then I let Him know I was there. He had me begin by inserting the anal beads. One at a time, my girl, He said. Take your time, no rush... and by the time the 2nd or 3rd bead was in I was in ecstasy with each additional bead. I have never felt such pleasure from something going into my ass. I was crying out in pleasure, writhing in pleasure as each went in.... I bless the person who made such a long strand of anal beads. I think I was arching from the pleasure.

One hole was filed. Then He filled His pussy with the big thick spot vibe and soon after my mouth with Fat Boy, the cock. The nipple shields sent shocks of pleasure to Master’s cunt as He worked His grateful slut.

Master talks gently to me through our sessions, creating phrases and words that evoke orgasmic feelings for me. On Tuesday He brought hundreds of tongues to stroke my clit and I actually felt His cock grinding and pumping so hard into me and then withdrawing soooooo agonizingly slowly. He fucked me again and again. The faster and louder I moaned the faster He fucked and the harder the tongues licked. The fantasies he wove for our mutual pleasure brought me closer and closer to orgasm. Wow I just remembered something. I knew ahead of time that by the end of the day on Tuesday I would have a huge exploding orgasm for Master. And I did, I did. Finally! It is so hard for me to orgasm and this one was the best ever. Ever ever. It lasted for a long time, a very long time. Master told me that I was arching and flailing around. I remember sobbing and thanking Him and telling Him how much I love Him.

That was not to be the end of our day, tho. There was another piece yet. And that was to take this experience to friends on the site where we chat while still in my bed, while still undressed, while still flying, while vanilla me was sooooo subdued and to finally be the exhibitionist sub slut I have longed to be. I had specific instructions to remain mostly covered but to tease was OK. I could discreetly fuck any of my toys (which I did and I know some cocks were made hard by the flexing of my ass as I did) and I was to share with our friends what had happened that afternoon.

I was able to spend most of the afternoon in that gloriously free state of mind and body and even now, Thursday morning, I am floating.

Master, I adore You. I thank You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

crystalline said...

To Anonymous... are you still hiring? ;)