"I want to ride to the ridge where the west commences
I can't look at hobbles and I can't stand fences
Don't fence me in."
Cole Porter
i understand this, Master. i do.
i believe that men long for adventures to make their hearts race, and battles to fight for worthy causes, and seductions to make their blood boil and beauties to lure.
i believe that women long to have a man like that to be proud of, to be swept up and to share in his adventures, to be seduced, and to be the beauty.
Our culture doesn't support that very well does it. We've become fearful. Have we lost the ability to live with wild hearts?
Maybe in general that is so but within D/s we have this opportunity to live out how we are made .... man and woman, Master and submissive. Supporting fully our expressions of who we need to be.
Master, i am so drawn to Your wild heart. Sometimes i stumble because i've never experienced a man like You.... i'm trying.
i am so proud to be called Yours in this adventure.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
1 comment:
This is so beautiful and i understand exactly what you mean.
Not so long ago i titled a blog of mine; slavegirl feelings; lightheaded and a wild heartbeat.
Nice written words....
Sweet greetz, mo
Post a Comment