Every single thing I see, good or bad,
You make it mean something better.
Every pleasure, every pain,
Every nightmare that I dream
Make it mean something better.
Every time that I can't make a sound
And I think that I'm starting to drown
Even when I try to take you down
Every time that I think I'm alone
And I can't find a word of my own
You take me home
And then you change the world again.
With only one word
You took a war out of my history.
It's funny how one single thing you choose to see
Could change the world
And give mine back to me so much better.
Every single thing I see, better
Every single thing I dream, better
So much better.
Every pleasure, every pain, better
Every nightmare that I dream
Make it mean something better.
Conjure One
Extraordinary Ways
"One Word"
No comments:
Post a Comment