i have these fantasies, they are recurring.
They involve an intensity of ownership such as chastity devices... which would mean anything from enforced orgasm control by mental or physical means, metal or some other locking chasty device and Sir would have control over it. More tomorrow, it's time for beddies.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Happy New Year!!
i am enjoying reading your blog. Thank you for reading me and adding Master's link here.
W/we look forward to sharing your journey as it unfolds in the New Year.
Best wishes for discovering your own "True Nature"!
~s/nik
What a wonderful surprise to find your comment here. Thank you! And you're welcome.... i enjoy reading your thoughts as well and do so quite often :))...
Post a Comment