Does the need ever go away?
In the big picture of life, how important is it to be able to express this need to..... i dunno... serve in a way that facilitates the submissive parts interlocking with Dominant parts? To be used? To be required to achieve? i wonder if i will ever figure this out!
i thought i was all done with today's post and then i remembered that i must try to get to the point of whatever it is that makes me write this stuff. So here it is
sometimes i wonder if i create the need by feeding it and agreeing to it being fed.... or does it come naturally...
no.... i don't think i created it.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment