Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Toy Went Away

The first blog i began reading was of Richard and Amy, a newly forming submissive who had, within the past 9 months or so, moved in with Richard. Maybe the other way around.... but i loved reading of them. The second blog i began reading was Married Man's Fuck Toy. Her's was insight into an extreme M/s relationship. A few weeks ago i noticed that Toy's was gone and now i found out why....

From Toy
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom…Anais Nin

Yes, I know; the blog is down. Yes, I know; the blog has been deleted. Thank you for your concern. I am okay.

Something happened very quietly that made me think about myself. Ibegan examining my own value system, my own happiness quotient, and my own needs. This was very, very hard.

But absolutely necessary. Being submissive does not mean that you don't have needs. I have never and will never be a weak or purposeless submissive. I found myself under DL. It was an incredible awakening to share this intense Owner/owned relationship with him. There is an incredible undeniable bond that forms after that first major beating… the first bloody caning… the first body modification or venture into terrifying territory…. the first time you go beyond where you'd thought you'd ever go…when they took a stand to take what was offered and that first time you realized the austere power that they held over you… when you find your purpose in submission… It's incredible and undeniable.

To say that it is life changing is not a stretch; it was. It is.

When love has limits, there is only so far a couple involved in an affair are going to go. There is a glass ceiling that can never be permeated and I have decided that it's not enough for me anymore. I want more; I want stability, growth, progression and I want to b eloved. Really loved. Not just sometimes loved; all the time loved.

I have chosen to walk away, freely, and before completely detaching, I must thank every single one of you out there that have identified, shared yourselves, and appreciated DL's toy. Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us and know that you've all made a difference in my life with your encouragement & support.

I will write again.

The most submissive act is letting go.

I am letting go.
I have let go.
Strength begins and ends with the truths involved in facing our own fears."
.

3 comments:

MJ's Slave said...

toy pulling down her blog was a shock to many as many found inspiration in the depth of her submission and even more enjoyed the more extreme aspect of her relationship with DL.

If you look at my blogroll...there is something for you there.

Be Well!
~nik

kirana said...

Knock knock! i'm back!! Thank you for this tribute & best wishes for you in everything.

Leaving a trail here if you want... mmfcktoy2@gmail.com for the PW.

xoxx
toy

crystalline said...

toy i am SO happy to see you back. Thank you for the email trail... and thank you for reading my blog... you and the other slaves who have posted are such an inspiration to me as both a submissive and as a writer.

crystalling