Monday, February 25, 2008

Lavatory Slut

The cravings are building again.

Today it wasn’t exactly a feeling but was more like an awareness that grew. I acknowledged it and welcomed it and the burn began.

Those around me couldn’t have known, could they? Because really there was only a subtle change in my posture and my breathing. Legs were pressed together and squeezed tightly and then released and sqeezed and released and I’d rock a little on each hip bone to rub swelling cunt lips together. I could tilt my pelvis just a little to grind my mound into my chair and to feel the pleasure rising from within. God. The tendrils of clit that live deep in my cunt teased me from somewhere inside. You know that feeling. It’s that feeling that makes us want to bring knees up to offer cunt for fucking.

I needed to pee.

Pants pooled around my ankles as I sat in the small lavatory off of the office kitchen. Hot piss teased my lips and I spread my legs wide. Yes you sweet cunt, touch yourself. I stroked my clit shaft and circled the head. I reached farther down to the bottom rim of my open pussy and scooped wet girl juice. Two fingers fucked. I leaned forward on the john and my mouth opened to take the unseen cock that’s ready to use it.

I hear him now. “Lick your lips, slut. Show me how much you want my cock down your throat.” So mouth open with my tongue circling my lips I rubbed faster. The feelings are glorious and I am so close. There’s a vanity just to my left and my elbow rests on it so that my left hand can squeeze my breast as I jerk myself off and take his cum down my throat.

Today is not an orgasm day. So I pull up my pants, flush, wash hands and straighten myself up. I open the door and go back to business as usual.

Then it begins again.

5 comments:

Songs said...

Adding you to blogroll :]
-Songs

crystalline said...

Thanks much, Songs :) ... you have a delightful blog yourself.

MJ's Slave said...

oooohhhh...the naughty girl is back!!

Good to see you sharing your juicy thoughts again!

~nik

sub lyn said...

Mmmm.... pretty.

crystalline said...

grinz.....

ty girls ;) there's more to come