Saturday, January 3, 2009

Released

Last night i was released.

He said i was restless and i am. i haven't been asked or tasked for months. i think he is also restless... and has been for months now. He needs variety, new experiences. i think i actually bored him with sameness. i tried, i really tried to please him and to serve him but it just needs to be two together working toward a goal and i guess it wasn't.

So, time to sit back and see what happens next. Never know when a door will open.

5 comments:

lalana said...

I only found your blog a few months ago, and haven't read that far back yet... but saw this and was going to comment that I'm sorry to hear you were released. But judging from what you wrote, it seems like maybe you think it was for the best too.

Wishing you well while you wait for that next door to open.

lalana

sub essence said...

i hope you are doing ok, sending you positive thoughts.

essence

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to say "I'm sorry" here but I'm actually happy for you, because 'release' is also a new beginning. It may not be easy to see that now, but you will. I assure you, you will. Only recently I released My slave only to feel the wrath of her anger, and hurt. I assured her it was for the best. As with you, and everyone, only time will reveal what is to be. I wish you only and always the best.

Master John

crystalline said...

Thank you for your words lalana, essence and Master John. i'm doing well. There is no anger. There are many, many wonderful memories that still make me smile and laugh aloud. There is sadness because He and i had become very close and very much a part of one another's lives. i miss that. So does He. And because of that very intensity and depth our relationship had to end.

To new beginnings!

Anonymous said...

Crys, I too, am sorry to hear of your release.

I hope you are doing well. It sounds like it may have been a long time coming. You don't sound crushed, and that is a good thing.

Here's to new things for you in 2009.

Hugs,

dk