Today is my birthday. I am almost officially in my mid fifties.
And one thing i can say about myself is that i don't always see the obvious as i walk the path. i construct my own reality and eventually it disappears as tho made of sand that filters through the fingers. i offer up this song for the season, and credit CSN&Y. Perhaps the light of this new day will show me a new way.
It's been a long time comin'
It's goin' to be a long time gone.
Appears to be a long time,
Yes, a long, long, long time
Before the dawn.
Turn, turn any corner.
Hear, you must hear what the people say,
You know there's something that's goin' on here,
That surely, surely, surely won't stand the light of day.
And it appears to be a long,Such a long, long, long time before the dawn.
It's been a long time comin',
It's been a long time gone.
But you know the darkest hour,
Is always just before the dawn.
And it appears to be a long time,
Such a long, long, long time before the dawn.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday as you journey on your path. Anais Nin once said, "We see things not as they are, but as we are." So in recognizing you construct your own reality, that is very powerful stuff indeed. I wonder, just what would you like the light of this new day to show to you?
Construct that reality by the knowing, and stay still and empty to recieve all you ask for.
Happy Birthday :-D
Thank you for your words and wisdom, sweetmoana! Yes, i do construct and yes it's time to be still and let the new day come. i appreciate your comment so very much!
I just saw your post this morning on a rare day off from work.
Here's a slightly belated Happy Birthday greeting!
I've long believed that we only "find" our soulmates when we stop actively looking, which of course is one of life's unique paradoxes.
well wishes
Samadhi
Post a Comment