Moves fingers, gets mind working...been a long, long time and not sure about doing this but also sort of want to write something down.
Blogs are odd things. In a way it's just like keeping a journal. Except that it isn't private. Sometimes complete strangers read it. And what is so odd about it all is that I must feel that these written thoughts about just a tiny piece of life are so verrry worth sharing. I don't think they really are but putting some things "out there" quench a little of the exhibitionist in me same as reading blogs of others helps satisfy a voyeuristic urge I have.
Maybe this formation, this integration, this self understanding quest isn't such a tiny piece of life after all. I do tend to minimize things sometimes to deflect.... sort of like a shrug I suppose. Sort of like a passive-aggressive attention getter deflection shrug even (need another day to unravel that one). But because the blog started out as a place to put my thoughts as I tried to integrate two distinctly separate parts of my life into something that would work well overall, and because I think that goal has been accomplished somewhat, maybe it's time to go another round.
So, here I am with a wonderful dominant man I have known for 5 years, been so very drawn to, but never submitted to, until now, who has patiently listened to my crappy stuff about everything for all that time and also to all of the joy filled parts of life, and when he held out his hand I took hold saying yes, it's time now, isn't it, he nodded yes and I am so very glad. This is the journey of my growth under the guidance of man I respect and adore, who is a well respected member of his lifestyle community, a dominant man who has made me a part of him, and who has brought me into his family life, allowing me to serve him and my alpha sub sister as his beta. I love being in this place.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
9 comments:
i just want to tell you, your blog touches my life and my heart so deeply. we both have so many similarities, i find it scary. i so appreciate having your words to connect with. i have been with my Wife for 5 years now, and i too am just realizing where my place is supposed to be. it is so wonderful knowing there are other women who have been struggling with themselves as i did, but learning to trust their Owner's and their own voice. i hope you have a wonderful New Year's. thank you for sharing your heart, soul and life. if you have a moment, please feel free to read my thoughts as well. i am always open to help, advice, or just making friends with others in my place. take care, lilly
tres interessant, merci
Hello,
I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at hiscrystallinegirl.blogspot.com.
May I use part of the information from your post above if I provide a link back to this website?
Thanks,
William
William,
I have no problem with you using part of this post and the link back would be nice, thank you.
May I ask what you plan to do with it?
crys
Hi there,
Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at hiscrystallinegirl.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?
Cheers,
Daniel
Maybe you may want to get a twitter icon to your blog. I just bookmarked the article, but I must do this manually. Just my $.02 :)
Hi,
Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at hiscrystallinegirl.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?
Cheers,
Charlie
Hi - I am certainly glad to find this. great job!
Amazing content!
Thank you for this share!
[url=http://www.tlsubmit.com/]seo[/url]
Post a Comment