i'm ready to come back.
The new baseline is from a place that does not necessarily involve erotica, or sex, or titillation.
This new baseline is from a place of service for the sake of service. Deep and effortless servitude, working at being an example of self-discipline, recognizing my status as that of a girl who places others before me. Developing a will to obey is my hope and that out of this humility my level of obedience will grow and grow.
---- first becoming nothing, and then becoming all ----
It is my hope that, in my strength and in my work, this will be accomplished.
It all started… what?…8 years ago now?
-
Once again, I am going to try and recreate the post FL ate yesterday. I
have been 24/7 live in with Master for almost a year and a half now. I’ve
been his ...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Welcome back, cryst, it is good to see you again. Oddly, I had you in my gone, ut not forgotten list. And even more odd, the day you return, I am doing my due diligence.
Welcome back.
i missed you and worried about you, as i hadn't been keeping up with my blogger friends very well, and then saw you had gone private..i hope you are well and this will be a new beginning.
As David said "WELCOME BACK"!!
~s/nik
Welcome back to you two :).
Thank you for your encouragement.
David, the timing is interesting, isn't it?
s/nik, i am fine. This journey really just has its ups and downs and am just trying to find my way. But first, i had to break away from the sensationalistic side of the blogsphere and make it quietly personal once again.
:)
Post a Comment